These are some of my favorite websites for entrepreneurs
or anyone in marketing.
1. Score - This is an organization set up specifically to help your small business. You can go to meet with business professionals at your local chapter or visit their website for tons of information to help small businesses.
2. Free Marketing Guides - These help to get you started with SEO, newsletters, marketing plan and general tips.
3. Kickstarter - Check out videos for great business areas around the world. This site organizes entrepreneurs who need start up funds for their business.
4. Press Release Analyzer - Plug your press release in and see how it is graded on different criteria.
5. Exciting Links for Boring Days - If you aren't up to date with the latest trends and videos then you are already behind. In the digital world being minutes behind is bad.
If you have other favorites - I'd love to hear about them! Comment so that you can share your wisdom with everyone. Thanks