What are Pop Up Stores & What are They're Importance? I'll fill you in:
1. What - These are stores that actually "pop up" in a location. Many businesses are now doing this but the most familiar example is Halloween Costume stores in October.
2. Where - That's the beauty of it they can be anywhere. Again think of that Halloween Store, it probably wasn't in the same location. They usually will rent out a vacant building for a couple months prior to the holiday.
3. When - Again that's the beauty of it, you don't know until it's happening. These are usually very exclusive and in high traffic places.
4. How - Usually they promote these things exclusively to followers or fans. For example we have a sandwich truck that comes around the city. Everyday it is somewhere different, to find out where you must follow him on Twitter.
5. Why - These pop up stores are great for both customers and businesses. It is a quick and cheap to create a store and it is cool and interesting for customers.
These are a great way to integrate your social media fan base and convert them into sales. Maybe these could work for your business & let me know because I will be there!