Friday, February 3, 2012

Green Marketing

Green marketing saves money while protecting the environment.  It's also trendy right now so why not?  Here are some easy ways to switch to green marketing for your business:

1.  Go Paperless - It's easier that you think plus you won't have to file.  Always make some backups in case.  Use PDF documents for your official paperwork so changes can't be made, send receipts via email and send emails internally.  Tons of companies offer paperless billing so it's much more accepted in the internet age.  If you do have to use paper then use both sides of the paper.  This is a great way to save money and time.
2.  Green Coupons - Use apps and social media to send coupons electronically to your customers.  They can then use their smart phones to save some money.  If you aren't doing this it is great to start, you can open up the doors to a whole new market.
3.  Recycled / Upcycled Materials - If you can switch to different materials to make your marketing greener.  If you can incorporate something easy that saves money customers will love it.  For example I love making my own tags for gifts so when I sell something I handwrite a thank you note with each product I sell.  I use materials I have around the house and try to add a whimsical touch.  It's very personable and saves money because I am using available resources.

How do you Green Your Marketing?  Send me your ideas - I'd love to hear them!




No comments:

Post a Comment