Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Heart Etsy

I love Etsy and I think you will too!  Here's why:

1.  Handmade & Vintage - Do I have to say more?  Who doesn't love something that has a little extra love from being homemade or having a vintage classic?

2.  Easy Communication - You can send messages to personal sellers if you have any questions or maybe you want them to make you something custom.  It's really great for personal gifts - I was able to find a girl who make these great clutches for my bridesmaids.  Everything about using Etsy was fantastic.

3.  Circles - It is really easy to find your friends through your address book to add them to your circle.  Then you can view what your friends have for sale or what they're favorite things are!

I would always recommend this to friends & family.  
See what I love on Etsy & join my circle!

No comments:

Post a Comment