Things You Need to Include in
Your Linked In Profile:
1. Education - Make sure you put the highest amount of education you have completed. Don't exclude it at all because then it seems like you never went to a school.
2. Experience - Put in the most important stuff first. The stuff that gives you the skills you need today to succeed at your goals, or the experience you are most proud of. Don't put down your high school part time job if you have been in the workforce for 10 years.
3. Connections - Make sure you start connecting with people. If you aren't doing this then you are using Linked In wrong. Start finding people through your email or Facebook page and then expand from there.
4. Resume - You should import your resume. It can't hurt you, only help you.
5. Summary - This is the most important element in my opinion. This is the first thing that anyone will see when they view your profile. Keep it fun and short while including your skills.
Whenever working with Linked In it is very important to
Keep it Professional!!!