- PR - Use Twitter to share all of your press. Share pictures of events and articles about your business. You should spread the word on the great things your business has accomplished.
- Sales - Use Twitter to share pictures of your products or what you can offer your customers. You can use it to quickly tweet promotions like the next 5 people who stop into the shop and tweet about it get a free button.
- Customer Service - Use Twitter to educate your customers. Is there something they do not know about your business or something a customer always asks? Give the answer to everyone!
- Gain Exposure - Posting tweets helps you gain exposure within your community. Readers will become more interested in what you have to say.
- Get Loyal Customers - By gaining exposure you will create loyalty. Customers will read what you're writing and you begin to create credibility with your readers. They will trust what you're saying and trust your brand.
Twitter can be very useful for small businesses. Do you have any tips? Send them to me!